Court Of Record Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Communication

Could anyone let me know how to get with this lore society I tried to call Karl after donating but I haven’t heard anything nd wouldn’t mind donating more money again but don’t feel comfortable doing it unless I know this isn’t a scam. And why can’t I see what I am typing until after I post this. Does anyone else have this problem?

Eric Nelson has reacted to this post.
Eric Nelson

Did you get in touch with him yet?

Eric Nelson

I did thank you

Eric Nelson

Greetings, i'm hoping to get a hold of this community also. Please let us know if someone gets a hold of them. I can't seam to see my posting im typing so forgiveme if i'm not correcting my typing. Thank you!
uote>

Eric Nelson

i can not see what i am typing until i post it either, but once i am able to finish with my matter i plan on posting what i did and what i went through and mabey it will help some people rite now i dont want to explain my progress incase i am not correct i dont want someone doing what i say and getting screwed

Eric Nelson

This site is a scam, I paid for two months, $100 and no response to my questions and there was nothing about child support issues as advertised. Is YouTube videos are interesting but this site is bullshit.