Court Of Record Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Claim of Right, help.

I am hoping to meet someone knowledgable in filing a "claim of rights" via common law.

http://eternallyaware.com/index.html

I have been studying the above site for a long time and it makes sense to me, the guy from the above site had his birth certificate voided (strawman) and now exists soley as a man in his full legal capacity using his certificate of live birth as his ID. Due to Canada being a signatory to the international law and being as he is no longer a "government, employee" it puts the onus on them to provide his basic standard of living. He has information for Canada and USA or anywhere the common law still lives.

If someone is interested or can help me get my claim properly filed that would be great. I have sent my claim off to government officials and they have all ignored me, I guess hoping/knowing it will never go to court and they will never be held accountable.

Peace

Jason

Sounds like a bad idea to me. Why would you give up the ability to be a citizen? It's just a title, you can pick it up, or put it down when you need to. You'd be loosing all the good benefits that come along with citizenship, like free health care and the right to vote. You still can be a man 99.9% of the time, and only pick up the citizen title when you need to perform a function of government/public function.

Satnam singh Dandiwal and Bonnie Valigura have reacted to this post.
Satnam singh DandiwalBonnie Valigura

Because if you need to pay for any medical expenses it comes out of your patrimony, the money/funds that was to be set aside in the event one choses to use the right to not work. I'm tired of being used to pay down a debt that can never be paid back, usery, pointless.

So operate as man 99.9% of the time. And only pick up the citizenship title when YOU need it. You can accomplish what you're looking for without giving up the right to perform a function of government. It's your right to act under that title, or not. If you learn how to use it to your advantage, the government would love you to give it up, because it will be costing them money.

I've seen a few of john's (eternallyaware) videos, and while some of the information is useful, some is not. I'm not criticizing him, his efforts are genuine and he puts a lot of time in, but he's dealing with half statutes and half law mixed together and it's very confusing. Spell out exactly what you're trying to do here, and maybe I can help. We're all in this together, so lets learn, and see all the options on the table.

Bonnie Valigura has reacted to this post.
Bonnie Valigura

I agree with you John...

Bonnie Valigura has reacted to this post.
Bonnie Valigura

John is pointing out that natural law is intermixed with statutory law. When this word is used its referencing a person, when that word is used its referencing a man/woman. This was done intentionally to cause confusion and the writers knew of natural law when creating it and basically left a bread trail to anyone that could see the difference.

I hear what your saying, its like a cop wearing his badge. When he's working he has his badge and is on duty, when he's not he's off duty. Paid doing his job, not paid off duty. Likewise I'm a person for tax time but any other time i'm a man. Problem is I don't want to give $ to tax schemes, or right out of my paycheck on top of the taxes built into gas, goods, services, food and i'm sure it will be air and sun soon. I am feeding the problem, giving my energy to a societal cancer tumor. If someone said hey we all put extra into a pot and if someone is ill/dying it helps them. Sure that's cool. WE ARE PAYING MILLIONS, and millions to pay off interest. Pennies trickle down from that just enough to keep things going, the basics, roads, military ...

Why, the government is borrowing money from a private bank, that is printing money out of nothing and loaning it to them with interest and any employees attached to goverment are volunteering themselves to pay back this loan. The people are paying off a debt that can never be repaid, and will be held in perpetual bankruptcy until a change occurs. Why on earth would I want my money to go towards that. Millions of dollars to pay of interest never even touching the principle in fact i don't believe it will ever touch the principle ever. If the money that was going in was put back into society our roads would be paved with GOLD by now. Its a scam on a massive scale.

The only cure I can think of is common law or to know and understand how to discharge debt.

What do you guys feel is a solution?

https://www.commonlawcourt.com/

This sounds good.

Simply stated. "I, a man, John Doe reserve all rights."

If I am incorrect, inform me.