Court Of Record Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Common law abroad

Hi guys,

I have a question. I am from Czech Republic. Am i able to use common law here?
Or how it works if you have problem abroad.

I found Common Law Court - https://commonlawcourt.com - does it make any change for me if am am not living in common law country? How I can step out of the system which is getting crazier by the day.

I found some ways like I do not use bank accounts at all and I use crypto (Monero) for transfers I need but still I think how one can go to basics.
i want to decide about myself - i dont want to be a slave... i do not consent.

Thanks.

Best wishes

Hi Henry,

I've heard on a lot of Karl's talks that there aren't so many common law jurisdictions left. I would say mostly only English speaking countries would have those roots. So I wouldn't think common law would be recognized where you are.

Most European countries are civil law jurisdictions. I did hear somewhere once that once you accept or renew your government ID, social security number or whatever it may be, you are stuck in their civil law jurisdiction, you are a citizen.

You could research how "illegal aliens" are treated where you are - by this I mean people with no name, no identity, do the government have a duty to protect these people?

If so I think you could reach similar status by not renewing your government ID and handing back other forms of identification but it is a big decision and comes with a lot more burdens.

Regards

Hi Billy

thank you very much for the answer.

i already live without identity card (i have no permanent residency) which is main gov document in Czech. Because i dont have that ID i cant work in the system. Thats why i use crypto and that works for me well... i still have passport but they say that i cant throw that because i must have citizenship of another country first.

i will research illegal aliens thank you for pointing me this direction. About the burdens i am half way anyway and really ready to test anything to become sovereign again. If you have any ideas just share that and i will try that.