Court Of Record Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Does anybody truly know what's the big deal is about HIPAA act?

CROWN VIRUS HYPED UP HOAX?
YES
MAYBE
NO

Does anybody truly know what's the big deal is about HIPAA act?

swim was refused hospital service during the recent crown virus because swim said he wouldn't sign the HIPAA. Must mean something special to someobody??? any idea what makes it so special??

I haven't read into very deep but it was my understanding the HIPAA Act ways to help protect individual's health records, by keeping their information private.

Why in the hell do I have to sign a HIPAA Act as to statement to the federal-government that I will keep my own information private?

I think the bottom of this leads to nothing more than the fact that by signing the HIPAA you were taking off all liability for the records that you don't even have in your hand. So, in other words, you're releasing liability to the private side of the hospital, For the protection of your records. Because an AGENT of the hospital doesn't sign any type of HIPAA stating that they accept any type of liability for your records. It's just assumed that they care.

And because there are no public hospitals in United States Inc., One is forced to sign the HIPAA or one will no longer be rewarded the benefits and privilege of healthcare.