Court Of Record Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Eternal bond registration

Hello devs. I was curious about the times to register for EB. Like your EB site says on Friday at 1am-2am pst which mean 4am-5am est my time. Like do I have to be on and there to make a reservation or can I register at any time? I need to know

I would like to get some more information, about an "eternal bond".

What "eternal bond" are you referring to? In common law and in folk lore it would represent a commitment between family members, such as the duty and obligation of one family member to another. A husband and wife pledge an eternal bond to each other. Is that what you mean?

Does someone here know the mechanism used to subrogate the bond in your name when at court?

There is only one eternal “bond”. Which really has nothing to do with bond[age], though most bonds create bondage as a result. It is actually the eternal covenant of Yeshua commonly known as Jesus Christ. And, is stated in the Book of The Revelation of Christ as being endorsed on the back. It created a better more effectual covenant then that of Moses. Also, did away with gentiles and Judiasm creating a new man, a people in a family relationship with each other and the creator, the basis for man’s responsability to his fellow man.

and here i see bond as; something of value put up by mankind when one does intercourse just in case harm, loss, or injury befalls another when one acts

actually what i wish to put out there is - i believe a bond is something of value one puts up for the benefit of others

Why do a bond at court when you can simply put in a fee schedule for your time at court