Court Of Record Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Heroes Heroes Everywhere (but not a soul can think)

Heroes Heroes Everywhere (but not a soul can think)

I did not know that there are so many goddamn HEROES out there, it must have all been kept a secret during the "Pre-pandemic era"... Maybe all the heroes out there wanted to remain in the shadows, just so they don't attract too much attention to themselves, and scare the pandemic away?

I don't know... But I am amazed at how many euros just happened to show up overnight... Because I've been around for a while and I ain't seen anybody where the fucking shit when it comes to dealing with reality, I can only imagine how much of a fuck up they are when it comes to saving lives!

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to capture video of first time meeting with SUPERHERO J.PIERCE of the MONTGOMERY COUNTY MAFIA(TEXAS DIVISION), but I did find someone else who found their ass in the same shituation as me.

Now I don't know the facts to this matter, so I don't know if the guy deserved it or not... the only thing I know for a fact is that this guy is black and I'm white.

But the GIF is damn near an exact replica, right down to the exact number of 3 punches. The only major difference is I was lying face down on the grounds, and Pierce punched me specifically in the right Temple. All while yelling at me "stop resisting arrest" [dirty lying piece of sh!t, Pig f***]

SUPERHERO J.PIERCE punch me so hard he hurt his poor little fist. I guess the Montgomery County mafia didn't train SUPERHERO J.PIERCE to know that when you puch someone you're not supposed to use the knuckles of your fist when you want to smash somebody in the face...use the side the meaty flesh of the side of your fist...I'm not speaking from experience, just common-sense...Or better yet, if you're really into being a piece of s***, do what JEREMY MATLOCK did and use a baseball bat...

I called Montgomery County Sheriff's Office, and dispatch said that PIERCE was working, I asked her to have him call me because I wanted to question him about his " complaint" and make sure that his fist was okay...

He never gave me a call??? She's probably just too busy being a SUPERHERO!

Actually, I haven't been able to find anybody capable of talking about anything, they just give me your orders and expect me to follow.

Uploaded files:
  • COP-BRUTALITY2.gif