Court Of Record Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

HERO:RAY, DARIN J. SAVES THE DAY!!! (HE'S SO SEXY!)

Thank God for real HEROES, like my man HERO:RAY, DARIN J., who made a motion to withdraw as counsel,

It's weird how these weirdos operate, I literally stone front of the banking administrator("JUDGE") on the first day of court, when HERO:RAY, DARIN J. Pulled a no-show... And told them banking administrator ("JUDGE") that I wanted nothing to do with HERO:RAY, DARIN J., and the banking administrator ("JUDGE") said I had to wait until the next court date to ask for permission to free myself from the blood-sucking parasitic prick Court? Can you believe that s***??

Then the prick shows up on the 2nd session in court sits down has introduced himself and asked me if I want m to represent me?? What a f**king idiot?? They can make a Twilight Zone movie with this shit.

I wonder how much money STATE OF TEXAS paid HERO:RAY, DARIN J. for his efforts and attempt to con me into their web(private International court)?

And "Our" HEROES reasoning? As stated in the first paragraph of page one? "Problems arising from Defendant's inability to work with Council"...

My "inability" to "work"? In every aspect, I'm the only one who did any f**king work, and this C.U.N.T. has the god damn audacity to say that I'm unable?

Notice on page 3 however it's never been completed... The banking administrator neither granted or denied nor was it signed and notarized?

And I'm supposed to kiss these people's asses? I'm curious Maybe "inability" means something different in legalese, or maybe it only applies to their SUBJECTS??

Can anybody else point out any discrepancies?

Uploaded files: