Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.

Court Of Record Forum

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

How to reclaim your status as man

I made a mistake and made a plea. How do I regain status as man



“i: man; regards to the matter of  _____ ; i, rescind plea; it is wish of i, to not plea”


kind regards,

i: man; [yourname]

date _______

thank you so much man.


after i tell judge its in my paper work then what?? wil they reschedule another court date or what?


only g0d knows what comes next; see what happens;

if you’re at their court proceeding and you aren’t sure what to do next after they say or do something to you, write to them saying “please put what you wish of i, in writting; i, require stay of court for 72 hours, to properly address the Court;”


okay thanks man. have u been thru this before??


i have court in the morning.


Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.