Court Of Record Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Marriage Partner Hookup Megathread!

I guess someone in the thread took the liberty of compiling all of the marriage requests since this thread is too hard to sift through now

Please use this URL if you are looking to quickly see everyone's requests in this thread: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Userekal19/sandbox

This thread is to simply help people find a partner! It may be a lot easier to do this than to use party finder which is what I've been seeing >_> I will fill out my information later as to not clutter the initial post! If you think any other details should be included in this list let me know and I will add it! I wouldn't recommend just marrying someone straight off what is written here. Just use it as a 'match making service' and go get to know the person. Even if you don't want to mix your real life in with the online marriage, at least make sure you can get along with the person before going through with any marriage as you will likely be spending a lot of time together in game after this (I hope >_>)

Simply fill out this information but you can leave some blank if you prefer:

Server:
Willing to transfer?
Personal Interests:
Play schedule:
What kind of gamer are you:
Character Gender:
Do you care if the player in real life is not the same gender as their character?
Character Race:
Preferred Race:
Main class?:
Dislikes:
Goals for the game:
Goals for the marriage union:
Etc: