Court Of Record Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

MONTGOMERY COUNTY MAFIA: MAKING FLAG BURNING FUN SINCE 2016

Less than a half a decade ago, I was a full-fledged, card-carrying, flag-praying, freedom-believing, government-indoctrinated mental-midget...(in plain English; a gullible, stupid, naive, immature, punk-ass bitch, etc.) and yes I would even put my hand on the Bible, and swear to it! Just tell me where you want me to sign, so I can get out of here!

BUT, I'd like to give "Special Thanks" for my RE-EDUCATION PROGRAM, courtesy of MONTGOMERY COUNTY MAFIA(TEXAS DIVISION), STATE OF TEXAS, BARS Associates, various fortune 500 corporate entities, and last but not least THE ALL-POWERFUL OZ (UNITED STATES Inc., subsidiary of FEDERAL RESERVE INTERNATIONAL)

They(the group's previously named) proved to me, beyond a shadow of a doubt, exactly how much of a (cover your ears children) "N-WORD" I really am in the "scheme" of things. I always knew I was shit, but I had not known the fact that I was such an incompetent child awarded to the STATE...

So come on PEOPLE, shrug off your unconscious Stockholm Syndrome, ban together and let's get to BURNING!

Relish and Bask in your frightful-feeling of Bittersweet Irony. (Oh, it hurts soooo GOOOOD!!![render money-$hot])

OK, HOLD-UP...While you're at it do something for the environment. Use that flag for some sort of "dirty job" before lighting it Ablaze before the GODS OF WAR... For example; Have a baby? Designate that flag for OPERATION:CLEAN-UP, and assign it to assist clean up your little soldier's "call to duty", when the order to "takeout" NUMBER-2 IS DECLARED!

Montgomery County Texas prides itself on being the birthplace of the Texas flag... And coincidentally Montgomery County Texas is the exact same place that, intentionally and consensually, gave birth to my acknowledgment that I am literally nothing more than an "N-WORD", which therefore leads to my absolute disgust in not only them but their parent company, UNITED STATES Inc., as well.

I too now have a cute corporate slogan;
MONTGOMERY COUNTY: MAKING FLAG BURNING FUN SINCE 2016

This message is strictly entertainment however if the truth hurts, do what I do, and cry to mommy 😉

AND BY NO MEANS DO I BLAME TRUMP OR ANY OF THE POWERS THAT BE... I BLAIM SHEEPLE!

PLEASE NOTE: I burned my UNITED STATES Inc. flag for one of far Superior Grace and Quality like that of the UNITED KINGDOM (Royal Division)

Uploaded files:
  • FLAG-BURNING.gif