Court Of Record Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Moving Court of Record

Recently did a debt validation notice on lender. Secured title to van via Secretary of State. Lender "repossessed" van.

Do i move against them in court of record or their venue?

Court of Record

did u do it whithin 30 days?  what was the reason for the validation notice?

if there was an error on the part of the lender, i would find out which man or woman did administrate your property ......find out who indemnifies them and put a claim in........ learn how to write proper letters to the man or woman who did handle the administration process and intercourse with them.......if u wrote some kind of site draft or accepted for value crap ......good luck

Al,  just a thought, maybe a bad idea or not..  examples for newbies with strong emphasis NOT to use said letters as templates.  put watermarks etc on them so harder to copy, or make it so the copy and past features don't work like others do on various sites.   Is there a letters/forum within yet?  I haven't seen any.  OR encourage others to post what has worked for them.  WITH the same; blocking names etc.  and no copy and paste features. disable the right click.

Take care

Mel

Tracy Mckee has reacted to this post.
Tracy Mckee

Hi All, I apologise for jumping in to the thread, I am wondering Maurice Barnett if I might be able to contact you at some point regarding courts of record uk? I joined this forum thinking I could message members directly but cant seem to. My email pjvmac @ yahoo.co.uk thank you

Hi All, I apologise for jumping in to the thread, I am wondering Maurice Barnett if I might be able to contact you at some point regarding courts of record uk? I joined this forum thinking I could message members directly but cant seem to

if anyone on this site has archived call and audio fron the gold site, please share them