Court Of Record Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

No response to upgrade membership.

It has been about 10 days and I have sent endless emails to upgrade to the $50 a month option and still no response. I am including the PayPal ID showing it's paid. It's like no one's there! Has anyone else had this problem and how did you resolve it?

thanks

Serena Murray has reacted to this post.
Serena Murray

Hi, yes same for me, i paid up 6 weeks ago and nothing, I think this web site is redundant now.
it’s a shame as I think Karl’s work is superb.

JAMISON HAWES and Serena Murray have reacted to this post.
JAMISON HAWESSerena Murray

I wish I was in a position where people want to throw money at me and I don't care. But more than the money this information is being wiped off the Earth and it needs to be carried on.

Serena Murray has reacted to this post.
Serena Murray

I talked to Karl. He thought things were being handled. If you have upgrade issues he said call him. He is very easy to talk too. His number is 504- 245-0318. He is getting close to having some exciting stuff happening when he gets his studio complete. We just need to hang on a little longer. Greg I sent him a screenshot of you post. He should be activating your 6 month membership. I don't know if the screenshot will provide him with enough info. So if it doesn't change in a while then call him.

Serena Murray and Anthony Mickey have reacted to this post.
Serena MurrayAnthony Mickey

Donated $150 for a consult 5 days ago, called and got him on the line.  He said he was helping someone in court, so call back in a couple hours.  I did, got to listen to a meeting for a few minutes about his new studio, but then the line was cut.  I called a couple of times the next day, but was shunted to a message box that's not set up.  Tried again the next day: same...  I'm quite surprised, for I'm dealing with the same type of misdirection with the issue I'm having with another man.

I've been moving forward myself, but I could have used some help with the overall strategy and docs, for I'm sure Karl would have a completely different way to move forward than I have considered.  C'est la guerre.