Court Of Record Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Ontario Suspension of Drivers License - HELP

Hello, 

I received a $50 speeding ticket a while ago and forgot to pay it. I just received a notice from MTO saying they suspended my drivers license. I have to travel for business out of province and am required to use a car. Is this going to be an issue?

Also, should i be seeking legal counsel to have this stricken from my record? I dont want it on my drivers abstract, and i dont want my insurance company to find out...

WHAT should i do.... please help!

Greetings,

'i': believe Linda Gibbon should stand as [a] "woman" and just take property from point A to point B.  Linda did start out with uppercase "I" then ended with lower case "i".  Why did Linda Gibbon do this?

'i': also did notice the "legal person"; "LINDA"-->["I"] wants.  woman does not want; God provides all.

So, if woman; Linda is here for legal advice, 'i': can not give it.

Does Linda Gibbons "business", require Linda to be a "Driver"?

Does Linda have [a] court date for said ticket?  If yes, when?

Is MTO [a] who or [a] what?  i did not know MTO has vocal cords.

'i': believe woman; Linda is confused about how [she] to proceed; either as the legal person; Driver or as woman;Linda, who at the time of the stop was mistaken as the legal person;Driver.

Did woman;Linda rebut the presumption? [Linda was not acting in any such capacity as the title "Driver"]

What does woman;Linda wish to do?