Court Of Record Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

PA$$PORT APP DENIED BY USPS BECAUSE SIGNED WITH "ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE"

"without prejudice" UCC 1-207 means "that which is so clearly stated or distinctly set forth that there is no doubt as to its meaning." Negotiable Instrument Law UCC3-104.2 states that a summons, license, or draft 'must' be signed "unconditionally." A reservation of Without Prejudice places a condition on the agreement which means 'I do not partake', the unit is now non-assumpsit. These units are "unconscionable" at UCC 2-302. the constitution of these United States is alive and firmly within God's plan. IRS and Patriot Act are of foreign Lawto the domicile Citizen of each separate state. Agency is the authorized representative of Congress who requires 'subjects' sign negotiable instruments and license. Department of Justice 'executes' agency police power precontracted enlistment to Maritime Jurisdiction. whether People are not "subject to the jurisdiction of the United States." This book will prove "the fact of the matter stated" and share with each Citizen; Truth of 'entitlement' to "privileges and immunities" of the Bill of Rights. Agency has proliferated by using the fraudulent devices and elliptical 'words of art' to confuse the people into believing in false teaching for 'inferior' benefit. By reserving Rights a Citizen remains In Propria Persona at the signature and the unit is void of 'promise' at UCC 3-104.3.

For some reason when I write a post I can't see a curser, and I can't see the words. It is like it is writing in white ink...because If I highlight the body I can see the words...Can anyone advice?