Court Of Record Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Please Reconsider MSQ Changes

We all know that newbies who want to watch story cutscenes in the castrums have been struggling a long time, usually being answered with "just rewatch it at the inn/ on youtube." I myself have experienced this, and a majority of current players also probably have. But...

Making the cut scenes unskippable, and then locking what will be more than likely a sizable reward behind it is not the answer. Additionally, even though they may no longer be skippable, the bosses will still be burned down in a matter of moments because of the high ilevel sync, leaving the new player with a feeling of lack of accomplishment and defeating the point of this change.

My suggestion is to just remove it from duty roulette entirely and change it into a personal instance, allowing the player better interaction with the duty. Or, you know, just revert it back.

I'm sure people also have plenty of other solutions and ideas which should be posted, but I think we can all agree that changing the cut scenes to be unskippable is not the answer. All this will do is drastically increase the queue times for those dungeons and make it harder for new players to get in and progress to other parts of the game(and the queue times for those dungeons can already be quite long).