Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.

Court Of Record Forum

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Failure-to-File (CP59) Notice

i received my “Internal Revenue Service” notice today that I did not file my 1040 form.

Being that i changed my W-4 to “Exempt” two years ago, it’s only fitting they ask if i wish to renew my subscription. 🙂

This post is to start the discussion on how to handle this notice.

So far, i did draft:

Greetings to the man or woman who acts as an agent for the Internal Revenue Service,

i received a lovely notice [CP59] from somebody at your agency and i wish to know who the man or woman to speak with regards to said notice.

Thank you for your time and have a blessed day.

Thoughts and other ideas?

Wow, been a while since ‘i’ posted this forum.
It makes me sad with sorrow no one has made a reply.
Update: I received replies from Alicia A. Hagen about the need to file, so I wrote back that any action for ‘i’ would be unnecessary as ‘i’ do not require [a] Benefit or Title from the Agency.
The notices stopped coming and it has been silence ever since.

Update 2: Got a letter from C[oleen]. K. O’Neal who put me into a “Withholding Compliance Program” that would instruct my “employer” to change my filing status from “Exempt” to “Single”.
They can’t go through me…so through my employer they will go. I underestimated the sneakiness 
I sent out my reply in 48 hours and overnighted the reply. Let’s see what happens. Please check forum “2801c letter from IRS” as I posted the story there.

Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.